Sunday, January 31, 2010

Paint Colors

The paint colors we picked out are Glidden brand paint. If you are interested in seeing them you can go to the Glidden website. If you go to Color and then Color Pallette then you can find them. The name of the blue we picked is Sea Spray, the green is Soft Sage, and the tan is Water Chestnut. We may not use Glidden paint because Ryan's uncle owns a painting business and gets a discount with Miller, but those are the colors we found and liked initially. I think we may take the samples to the Miller store and find their versions of the colors we like. Also, you would be amazed at the amount of "different" white colors. I thought white was white, but apparently it's much more complicated than that.

4 comments:

Karla said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Let me know when you need my help!

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

Good luck on the painting... I hate painting!.... I have to stain the deck in the spring, that will be bad enough. Painting, YUK!
But I know you will have fun with it and it will be fantastic when you are done.

Anonymous said...

OMG, the number of white colors is insane!!!! I want to paint our kitchen cabinets white someday, and I have a ton of samples of white colors... when you hold them all together, some look blue, some look pink, some look yellow.

Karla said...

Hey you guys Steve suggests Miller paint it goes on good and not as thin as some. From his years of painting that is his favorite.