Monday, February 22, 2010

Update

So, just a quick update on our currently crazy lives. We have officially moved all of our stuff into the new house. On Sunday we cleaned the apartment and took a big load of stuff to Goodwill and turned in my keys. It feels so wonderful knowing that we don't have to do apartment life for a long time. Also, they already found someone to rent my apartment so I will be getting some of February's rent back and possibly get out of paying my lease break fee or at least get a discount. I hope that's the case. I would rather not pay the lease break fee and let them keep my week of rent, but I doubt they'll do that.

We did manage to get some pictures of the house before we started painting and such and will post those as soon as we get the place clean and organized. We want to give you some before and after pictures. It's amazing what some paint can do.

Hank loves his new yard and dog friends on the other side of the fence. He ran so hard playing with us yesterday that he had sore muscles last night and was being a whiney baby. Of course he waited until 2:30 this morning to "patrol" the house and realize that his muscles hurt, so he made it to the bedroom door before he stopped and whined. Needless to say, he kept me up the rest of the morning.

We climbed on the roof Saturday and cleaned out gutters and I raked the leaves out of the flower beds (well part of them, we filled the bin already). This weekend is my birthday weekend and I get to spend it at a PE Conference Friday evening and all day Saturday. WooHoo!

Promise we'll get some pics up soon. Until then!

No comments: