Sunday, January 17, 2010
You won't even believe this
So a few weeks ago I ran out to the store to grab something real quick and when I got home the TV was on. I figured I had just forgotten to turn it off, even though I was positive I had. Well, just a few days ago Ryan and I get home from running errands and the TV is on again! That is when I realized that Hank must be turning on the TV and I told Ryan that obviously is what was happening. Ryan, of course, said that I was crazy and that we must have just left the TV on. Fast forward to tonight. We went to dinner at Aunt Kerri's house and left the house with nothing on, no lights, no TV, no computer, nothing. When we got home a few hours later the TV was on again!!!! So, I checked the TV and sure enough there are Hank slobber marks fresh and old. Our TV has touch sensor buttons and Hank has apparently learned that if he presses his nose all over the bottom corner of the TV it will turn on. I cannot believe it, but the evidence proves it is so. I suppose that maybe we need to start turning on our night light when we leave Hank home alone at night and maybe some music or something. He obviously is feeling a little lonely or scared of the dark. I just had to share that though because we thought it was hilarious. Two posts in one day, we're back in the blogging game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment