Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day Fun

Hank is a snow dog, literally, he is Malamute. The snowy weather we had gave him the opportunity to showcase his innate love for the snow. We took some pictures and a video for you to enjoy. Our favorite Hank snow manuever is when he runs sometimes he'll open his mouth and drag it along the ground gulping up snow, much a like a pelican does with water. We did not get that on video, but trust me it's hilarious.









2 comments:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

That was too cool!. . . We have had some really crazy weather here. Today I bundled up ready for another cold day, only to find a really nice day in the low 60's I think. We're still waiting for snow... and... a puppy to play in it with! Jane says when I retire... I say NO... NOW!!!! Me want Bloodhound puppy!!!!! ( I think she'll win though ). Thanks for the video, and the pics.. I will have to put Hank on my blog too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he really does look right at home in the snow!!