Saturday, October 31, 2009

We're Baaaaccckkk

Hello All! It seems that we took a little vacation from blogging, but we are now back. We wanted to share some of our pictures from the beginning of Fall. We know it's Fall here in Oregon because the rain is back, the leaves are falling and Swine Flu is knocking our students and fellow teachers out left and right. Somehow we have both avoided getting sick so far (knock on wood). I've had the sniffles for a few days and Ryan had them at the beginning of the year, but thankfully that's the worst we've had. We also know that it's Fall because my skin is dry and so is Hanks. The poor dude is a little itchy, but he is current with his flea medicine and we haven't changed his food, so I think it's either Fall allergies (which he does have allergy problems) or just the weather making him a little dry. He is surviving though and really the itching isn't bad at all and he's not licking or chewing at himself which is great.

We attended a Harvest party that Ryan's aunt threw last weekend. Part of the festivities was a pumpkin carving contest. Ryan took first place in the adult men category! I should have won, but got second place instead. I think people didn't vote for me just to spite my pumpkin...either way, here pictures of our pumpkins and us carving.




The only other pictures I have to share are of Hank in his raincoat. I couldn't remember if we posted any of these last year, so if we did here they are again.

1 comment:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

Wow... Nice pumpkins kids! I would have chosen a "Cougar" though, hahahahahahaha! I got the howling video and I think it was GREAT!!!
If he wasn't smiling I would have felt sorry for him having to wear a raincoat... a dog! ... wearing a raincoat!!! HA!