I promised pictures and I have your pictures. We have made significant progress in the beautifying of our home, so I took pictures of what was ready to be seen. You will notice that there are no pictures of our master bedroom because it still needs some work (aka we just did laundry and it hasn't been put away) and the guest room is a mess as well. There is only one picture of the main bath because it was hard to get a good angle at the rest of the bathroom. When it's not a rainy day, as today is, I will get some pictures of our patio, yard, and house. Also, we made a purchase today. We bought a new TV. We are very pleased with our selection, the 46" Samsung LN...B650 model. We got a good deal at Video only, they really are as good as the commercials say. The guy knocked $50 off the price, which made it $100 less than Best Buy and Fry's AND extended our warranty an extra year for free. We have been saving up for this so we felt comfortable buying it and are now enjoying watching it!
Other than that not much going on. When summer decides to arrive we will have family over to BBQ and see our place. Enjoy the pictures, there's a lot!
Ugly Green Office



Mud Room Hallway into utility room and garage
Utility Room
Main Bath

Small Bathroom

The Kitchen
Living Room (notice the new tv)


Fireplace in between dining room and living room Dining Room
1 comment:
The house looks really nice kids! I like the fact that Hank managed to get in some of the pictures too, I know he was just seeing what you were doing! Thanks for the call and I am sorry I couldn't talk longer... I was in the process of telling your grandpa goodbye and well, neither one of us did well when we got to it. I Love you! Dad
Post a Comment