Saturday, April 4, 2009

We are still boring.

Hey to the few people who still keep tabs on this. March was close to as boring as February, with not a whole lot going on. Both Jenny and I are waiting for the weather to turn and for the school year to come to a close, which is only 2 months away. Today, Jenny and I took Hank to Government Camp so he had another opportunity to play in the snow and have a ball.




Hank is still a beast; he sheds like one and often acts like one. If we had milestones and cool stuff to post like Alicia, we totally would. Seeing as how we don't, this is all you get. Sorry.


This just in: Thomas Loveless has what I think is a healthy obsession with our dog Hank.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Ya know Ryan, you could solve that boringness and lack of milestones by getting engaged or pregnant, preferably in that order. ;)

We always love pictures of the Hankster!

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

Engaged would be nice!. . . I like Engaged! Engaged is a good step! Also ... you could take more cute films of Hank playing in the snow... running on the beach... describing in great detail his exploits at the dog park... How your team your coaching is doing...