Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hank Photoshoot

As Ryan said I am entering our beautiful baby boy into a photo contest in May. I checked out some of the past winners and quite frankly I don't know if I stand a chance, BUT I sure as heck am going to try! Here is the link if you would like to check out the contest, previous winners, etc. http://www.oregonhumane.org/news/photo_contest.asp

You can enter 5 photos with your entry fee, and if you want to enter additional photos it's $1/photo. I plan on only entering the 5 because I'm cheap, but I really hope I win. The grand prize is a super nice digital camera! I am going to put the pictures below and you can give some input on which you like and don't like. If we ever get another sunny day I will take some more, but for now this is all I have.








1 comment:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

How cool! . . . LOTS OF HANK!!! I like the fourth from the top. On the patio, and the seventh one in the sun. The last one is cute, but sad... Put some Giant sunglasses and a ball cap on him.