Alright, so I have had a few people say that they cannot comment on our blog and it got me thinking. Well, all that thinking led me to figuring out I had to set the settings to allow anyone to comment. Now anyone can comment on our blog! Yay!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So like if I had something to say or comment on that may or may not be worth reading I could then post a comment on your blog without going through a whole bunch of rigga-ma-roll to actually get it on the blog comment page that sounds cool thanks for doing that I really have problems with computers,the internet, drinking too much coffee and run on sentences that don't seem to want to end when they should but I guess thats why they call them run on sentences and not short sentences. Ok, so now it won't let me use my google name so I'll go anonymous. uncle Mike
Well, it sure is nice to see that I am not the only one that is "Blog deficient" (if there is such a thing) with this new mode of communication. I am glad you got the comments part figured out for us, and I recently learned (10 minutes ago) how to comment on big brother's family blog. Good luck on your move, and may your new jobs be everything you want them to be. Keep the blog going and the pictures too! (we're still learning the how to set up part here in WV).
2 comments:
So like if I had something to say or comment on that may or may not be worth reading I could then post a comment on your blog without going through a whole bunch of rigga-ma-roll to actually get it on the blog comment page that sounds cool thanks for doing that I really have problems with computers,the internet, drinking too much coffee and run on sentences that don't seem to want to end when they should but I guess thats why they call them run on sentences and not short sentences. Ok, so now it won't let me use my google name so I'll go anonymous. uncle Mike
Well, it sure is nice to see that I am not the only one that is "Blog deficient" (if there is such a thing) with this new mode of communication. I am glad you got the comments part figured out for us, and I recently learned (10 minutes ago) how to comment on big brother's family blog.
Good luck on your move, and may your new jobs be everything you want them to be.
Keep the blog going and the pictures too!
(we're still learning the how to set up part here in WV).
Post a Comment